Search for lists and modules
Search a course code, title, or instructor name.
Access issues? Please let us know through the feedback button.
List names follow this example:
ANTHR 208 A1-LEC: Introduction to Linguistic Anthropology
Click >here< for the Instructor Guide
Register for the Course Materials & Reading List Service:
1. Contact a library staff member via chat during >AskUs< hours; they will set you up in minutes. OR
2. Complete the >registration form< outside of AskUs hours; you may have to wait up to one business day.
Just one item?
If you're not creating a reading list, but just need to provide access to a single item in e-format for your class, please >recommend a purchase< and we will investigate purchasing an ebook version for our collection.
About Course Materials in Winter 2021
- - Library staff are working from home, without access to our physical collections. If you require scans of chapters, we will not be able to provide those before classes start and it will take some time to complete such requests when restrictions are lifted and staff return to work on campus.
- - Lending print textbooks for short term loans is not possible due to health and safety concerns
- - Many textbook publishers do not sell ebook versions of textbooks to libraries. Where possible, we have added ebook versions of textbooks to the Library collection.
- - If we do not currently own an ebook version of a required textbook, we can investigate purchasing an ebook version for our collection.