Search for lists and modules
Log in above to find your course reading lists or locate them in eClass.
Not all classes have reading lists.
Scans of chapters or articles (subject to copyright limitations) held in print at the UofA Library can be requested using the >Interlibrary Loan Request Form<
Create a Reading ListRegister before logging into the service:
1. Contact a library staff member via chat during >AskUs< hours; they will set you up in minutes. OR
2. Complete the >registration form< outside of AskUs hours; you may have to wait up to one business day.
>Instructions< for using the service.
>Adding your list to eClass<
Contact your >Subject Librarian< or >Ask Us< for assistance.
List names should follow this example:
ANTHR 208 A1-LEC: Introduction to Linguistic Anthropology
All items on your list will be checked for electronic access, and if possible, the library will purchase electronic format, scan and upload from print within copyright restrictions, or advise you that we're unable to provide electronic format.
Just one item?
If you're not creating a reading list, but just need to provide access to a single item in e-format for your class, please >recommend a purchase< and we will investigate purchasing an ebook version for our collection.
About Course Materials in Winter 2021
- - Lending print textbooks for short term loans is not possible due to health and safety concerns
- - Many textbook publishers do not sell ebook versions of textbooks to libraries. Where possible, we have added ebook versions of textbooks to the Library collection.
- - If we do not currently own an ebook version of a required textbook, we can investigate purchasing an ebook version for our collection.