Search a course code, title, or instructor name:
Example list title:
ANTHR 208 A1-LEC: Introduction to Linguistic Anthropology
Click >here< for the Instructor Guide
Register for the Course Materials & Reading List Service:
1. Contact a library staff member via chat during >AskUs< hours; they will set you up in minutes. OR
2. Complete the >registration form< outside of AskUs hours; you may have to wait up to one business day.
Just one item?
If you're not creating a reading list, but just need to provide access to a single item in e-format for your class, please >recommend a purchase< and we will investigate purchasing an ebook version for our collection.
About Course Materials in Winter 2021
- - Lending print textbooks for short term loans is not possible due to health and safety concerns
- - Many textbook publishers do not sell ebook versions of textbooks to libraries. Where possible, we have added ebook versions of textbooks to the Library collection.
- - If we do not currently own an ebook version of a required textbook, we can investigate purchasing an ebook version for our collection.